Thursday 4 May 2017

April 2017

Hiya!!

Thought I forgot about you, did you? Nah, of course not! I've just been busy compiling my FIRST EVER Eurovision-focused content (coming soon)...oh and revising (sort of). As usual, here is a quick summary of the best things I heard last month, with the updated 'Best Of' playlist attached below. Next month I aim to have a mid-year recap in addition to my Eurovision analysis.

See you soon!

Songs
Haim - Want You Back (not an April release but rules are made to be broken)
Kendrick Lamar - DNA
The Aces - Physical 
Bleachers - Don't Take The Money
Waxahatchee - Silver
Cashmere Cat – 9 (After Coachella) (Feat. MØ & SOPHIE)
Amber Mark - Lose My Cool
Kamasi Washington – Truth
PWR BTTM – LOL
Girlpool - It Gets More Blue
Perfume Genius - Go Ahead
EMA - Aryan Nation
SZA – Love Galore (Feat. Travis Scott)



Albums
Arca - Arca
The Big Moon - Love In The 4th Dimension 
Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.
Clark - Death Peak
Future Islands - The Far Field
Little Dragon - Season High
Charly Bliss - Guppy
The Sundowners - Cut The Master
Feist - Pleasure
Shugo Takumara - TOSS
Sylvan Esso - What Now


No comments:

Post a Comment