Sunday 19 January 2014

Exciting News...

Hi, guys!

As you can see, I Plug To You has had a bit of a revamp (again). I decided I wanted the site to really reflect the content, so I plumped for a fun and vibrant colour scheme as well as a brand new logo and background (created by yours truly). 

This isn't it though, I have recently applied for a position at Earbuddy, which is one of my favourite music sites as a reviewer. I am glad to announce that my application was successful and I will now be a regular contributor, my first review should be up at some point this week.

To be recognised by a well-respected and credible music publication (print or otherwise) was my ambition when I started this blog and I am elated that it has opened these doors for me. I will of course keep posting as often as I can on here and keep sharing the best new music around. Check out my latest post, a review of the excellent new Warpaint record here.

The next step for me is applying to be added to Hype Machine, a brilliant music sharing website which would be incredible exposure for me. I'm not expecting anything but it's worth a go...

Thank you to everyone how had read and supported thus far, especially to all the bands and artists who have responded to their features with such kind words. I hope this site will continue to grow and develop in the future.

Oh and also I've recently (re)joined Facebook so If you'd like to 'friend' me, you can do so here.

I'll end with this tune...



No comments:

Post a Comment